* Social icons for Blogger ----------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WE ALL MUST LEARN TO BLOOM WHERE WE ARE PLANTED......

I
AS I WAS WALKING THROUGH MY BACK YARD OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS I REALIZED JUST HOW THE FLOWERS, ROSES AND SHRUBS ARE BEGINNING TO BLOOM. 



THEY STAND PROUD AS THEY SHOW OFF IN A BEAUTIFUL ARRAY OF COLORS.  IT AMAZES ME HOW THEY CAN SURVIVE THE COLD SNOWY WINTER AND COME OUT SHOUTING. 

EVEN NOW THEY ARE TAKING A  BEATING FROM THE HEAVY RAINFALL, BUT STILL PROUDLY SHOW OFF IN FULL BLOOM. 



A GENTLE REMINDER TO US ALL THAT "WE MUST LEARN TO BLOOM WHERE WE ARE PLANTED"........

4 comments:

  1. That rosebush is a beautiful color...I have a few blooms on my mini's...and a huge peony bloom this morning...too wet to go out and take photos though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful roses! Thank you for the post--bloom where I am planted is something I have to remind myself of from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your roses are beautiful. I don't have a lot of luck with roses. I do have two bushes, though, but they are a long way from blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful lesson you just taught us. Thank you. Your roses are gorgeous. Thank you for your sweet love for my Granny. Your comments have blessed me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Foothills Farmhouse...Your comments are greatly appreciated. Blessings!