* Social icons for Blogger ----------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Views from my Garden........

I thought I would share a few pics from my backyard garden....
After a few days of rain everything is blooming so beautifully. 





The little garden angel in my fern has reason to be smiling as everything is lush and green.
The Sweet potato vines in my pots are growing out of control!

The black eyed Susan's and hosta's are proud as can be
The Cinnamon Stick ferns stand tall around the garden gazing ball.

This old claw foot tub of which I converted into a fountain is one of my most favorite things


My Husband put post in the ground with hangers for my large hanging pots.
Everything is blooming and growing so well.

This is where I sit and enjoy the evenings with a good book or my Bible or with family and friends.

The back porch and yard are a peaceful and enjoyable place. I hope you enjoy this tour of mine.

Have a blessed and Joyous Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by The Foothills Farmhouse...Your comments are greatly appreciated. Blessings!