* Social icons for Blogger ----------------------------------------------- */

Monday, August 16, 2010

A Beautiful Visitor........

As I was watering my hanging baskets a few days ago I spotted this little beauty.....

SO I GOT JUST A LITTLE CLOSER.....


AND CLOSER.......

 CLOSER.................

 CLOSER............

SHE JUST FLUTTERED AWAY PAYING NO ATTENTION TO ME ENJOYING THE FRESH DROPS OF WATER.......
WHAT A WONDERFUL BLESSING!
GOD ALWAYS KNOWS JUST WHEN TO SEND A LITTLE BEAUTY INTO YOUR LIFE.

HAVE A BLESSED AND JOYOUS DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I don't know which is prettier -- the beautiful butterfly and flower that you saw or your beautiful house! (LOVE, LOVE the photos!) :-D Either way, God is the artist, in nature and in you! I love you, missy! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Foothills Farmhouse...Your comments are greatly appreciated. Blessings!