* Social icons for Blogger ----------------------------------------------- */

Saturday, March 2, 2013

SWEET SCRIPTURE SUNDAY

 
               “For I know the plans I have for you,
         " declares the LORD,
            "plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
           plans to give you hope and a future.”
 
            Jeremiah 29:11
 
Just giving praise to the Lord
for all He does...
 
He is faithful.....

Pinned Image
 
 
If we only trust
Pinned Image
 
 
And Believe......
 
Believe Banner. Christmas Banner. Christmas. Christmas Party. Christmas Decor. Merry Christmas. Santa. Believe.
 
We all Trust someone...
 
We all believe in something...
 
I am trusting and believing in my faithful God!!!
How about you?
 
BLESSINGS!
 
PATTY
 

14 comments:

  1. Love your signs and trusting, too! Wishes for a sweet Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Patty! And I love that scripture!

    Blessings to you and your sweet family!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you,I like those banners because I trust and beleive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that long drive up to the house--just beautiful--

    And the scripture just can't be beaten, can it?

    Hope your weekend is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of my favorite scriptures :) Shows how much he loves us!

    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen !!...me too ....love happy sunday...blessings Ria...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. This is wonderful! God wants to be my EVERYTHING so I will not have a divided heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, you can trust Him, and honor Him, for He is worthy! Blessings, Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah! I found you...God is great and merciful. He is our protector and saviour, Amen

    I love the peace and serenity of your homestead!:)

    Have a blessed week!

    xo
    Sumaya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Me too! This is one of my favorite verses of comfort. When things don't go like I think they should this verse comes to mind to quickly remind me He has a plan and doesn't need my help (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful post! Thanks so much for your kind comment on my goodwill treasure post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just read your comment on my other post about us having lots in common! I'm following!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Foothills Farmhouse...Your comments are greatly appreciated. Blessings!