* Social icons for Blogger ----------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

SOUPS ON.......




One of the things I love about Fall and cooler temps
is making soups and stews...
and
eating them....


Tonight I made this Chicken Tortilla Soup....
We ate rolled corn Tortilla as a side...
Can you say YUM......




Last week it was Vegetable beef
(so easy to make...ground beef, veggies and homemade tomato juice)
Grill cheese for a side...
Again....
Yum!

What is your Favorite Soup or stew?

Whatever it is....

Take some time to enjoy!



Abundant Fall Blessings to you!

PATTY

How abundant are the good things
    that you have stored up for those who fear you,
that you bestow in the sight of all,
    on those who take refuge in you.


Psalm 31:19

9 comments:

  1. Hi Patty! Served vegetable beef and grilled cheese this evening! Your soup looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, I love soups too. That looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty.. I tell everyone that I am a soup junkee.. grin.. Your soups looks yummy.. I think my favorite is Italian Wedding Soup...
    Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally LOVE Taco soup.
    But I think my all time favorite is good ol fashioned beef stew with chunks of tomato, beef, potato and carrots...and what ever green veggie...beans or peas. When I eat that... I feel like a kid again. It reminds me of my childhood.
    Cozy foods.
    Thanks for stopping by to visit me ... Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your soup looks YUMMY...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mother-in-law made the best vegetable beef soup! Mmmm. It's hard to beat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with you here! I love tortilla soup. It's one of our favorites! I think just about 90% of my meals in the fall and winter consist of soup haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tortilla soup is one of my favorites, but I'm sure to enjoy just about any hot, hearty soup. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's a link to some of my favorites:
    http://harvestlanecottage.blogspot.com/2012/10/an-autumn-mix-warming-up-with-soups-and.html

    Blessings,
    Laura Lane
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Foothills Farmhouse...Your comments are greatly appreciated. Blessings!