* Social icons for Blogger ----------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A few Fall touches.....

Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.
God lifts you up, takes you in, and washes all the dirt off of you.
He opens you up, touches you deep inside and scoops out all the yucky stuff
 including the seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc.
Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside you to shine for all the world to see.
This was passed on to me from another pumpkin.
Now, it is your turn to pass it to a pumpkin. I liked this enough to send it to all the pumpkins in my patch.
                                
        Happy Autumn!




Just a few Fall touches from my home  I thought you might enjoy!

This beautiful arrangement of clothe stuffed pumpkins and gourds with the small apples is sitting on a table in my living room

This is the arrangement I have on my dining room table......I love it!



The rest of the pics are just random shots of different areas in my home...Enjoy!





Have joyous and Blessed day and remember to be a blessing to someone around you!

Happy Fall y'all!








































1 comment:

  1. Patty, I love, love the fall touches! The colors make it almost -- almost -- worth it to be at the ends of the world where I can't see y'all!! :-D Can't wait to see how you'll dress everything up for Christmas!
    Blessings!
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Foothills Farmhouse...Your comments are greatly appreciated. Blessings!