* Social icons for Blogger ----------------------------------------------- */

Sunday, December 30, 2012

As I began to take down the Decorations
several ornaments caught my eye........
 
and actually spoke out loud 
the desires my heart......
 
The first is this simple statement
written on a rectangle piece of wood......
 
it kinda says it all.....

 
 
The next.....
Psalm 29:11
The Lord blesses His people with peace....
 
 
Or
Peace on Earth.....
 
 


The Joy of the Lord is my Strength... Nehemiah 8:10
or
Joy to the Word!
 
 
Hope: Confident Expectation (Biblical definition)
I Hope this upcoming year is the greatest for each of you!
 
This Big Snowman...
just because he is so cheerful and Happy!
 
LET IT SNOW.......
 
Yes, I am one of those "crazies" who loves snow!!!
 
 
last but least......
May God bless you all!
 
Many Wonderful Blessings for the Upcoming New Year!
 
Patty
 


4 comments:

  1. I have a confident expectation that this year will bring so much beauty, joy and grace to you all...happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers that your New Year is Blessed and I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you too! your strength and faith are so inspiring!!

    xo + blessings,
    Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post... :-) I'm so happy you came by... it gave me the opportunity to find you too..

    God bless you... and wishing you a wonderful, joyous and hopeful New Year...

    Spencer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Foothills Farmhouse...Your comments are greatly appreciated. Blessings!