* Social icons for Blogger ----------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Disney World with the Grand kids.....

It has been a very busy week!  I came with my daughter and her husband to Disney World.  I has been a blast!  I have rode rides and seen things that I normally would not do.  They are true adventurer's!  I am, (sorta), but I seek a complete different adventure.  My husband and I head out on our bike and see the beautiful country side.  I know, you are thinking not much of an adventurer, but we think so.
Don't you just love this expression on the face of my youngest Grandchild, Abby.  We are on the "Pirates of the Caribbean".  Needless to say, she loved the ride after it was over.
Mom, Dad (my daughter and son-in-law) and Sydney on the "Magic Carpet Ride".
My Grandson, Daniel and his Mom (Teah) goofing around as we wait in line to get on yet another ride!

Abby, Teah and Tim getting ready to take off on another ride.

I am the official photographer for the vacation so no pics of me.....I love taking pictures of the family having fun together!  What a blessing to enjoy a wonderful vacation and to have time with my Grand kids and beautiful daughter and her husband.
THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS BLESSING! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by The Foothills Farmhouse...Your comments are greatly appreciated. Blessings!