* Social icons for Blogger ----------------------------------------------- */

Sunday, February 6, 2011

It a Sweet, Sunny Sunday!

It may be cold.  It may be cloudy but the "son" is still shining!!!

and that makes it a Sweet "Son"ny Sunday...


I have a Pastor friend who says, "every day is a good day.  Some are just better than others".  I love that positive outlook.



"This is the day the Lord has made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it".

Psalm 118:24

Be Blessed and have a wonderful Lord's Day!

Blessings ,

Patty


8 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful Lord's day! Thank you for sharing your blessings with us...it blesses us!

    God gives us such joy and peace it would be a shame to go around miserable...we should always have a positive outlook, because He is with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Patty,
    You've got it right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that saying, and you know what? It is true.Some days you have to look a little harder.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty picture! Hope you had a wonderful Sunday! We had family visiting and I'm pooped.

    Indeed... we should be glad in it :)

    Have a great week!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend is so right!
    Every day is great.
    It's all in how you make it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patty,

    I love that! and you my friend...with your kind and gentle words have made me smile! I am so thankful for your friendship. Take care and enjoy this day the Lord has made.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Foothills Farmhouse...Your comments are greatly appreciated. Blessings!