* Social icons for Blogger ----------------------------------------------- */

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sweet Scripture Sunday.....



And these three remain;
Faith, Hope and Love,
and the greatest of these is LOVE......
I Corinthians 13:13
 
 
 
 
I took a trip this past October.....
A long but wonderful bus trip.....
 
A Longaberger Bus Trip...
With lots of other women.....
and lots of prizes....
Way to much food......
It was a real blessing....
 
The milk pitcher is something that I made
at one of the stops on our trip..
Hartstone Pottery in Zanesville Ohio..
We were able to paint a piece of pottery
which would be shipped to us later...
I painted a small milk pitcher with a willow tree design...
 
 
 
My sweet Sister-n-Law delivered it to me
on Saturday packed in a small box...
 
What Excitement!
What Jubilation!
I can't wait to seeeeee...
 
At first glance I was so proud....
It is beautiful...
It turned out great...
 
with the exception of one tiny...
weee....
mistake.....
 
Did you see it?
 
How could this happen?
 
YES..
 
I misspelled Corinthians......:(
 
I still LOVE  it!!!!!
 
It will always remind me
of a wonderful Bus Trip...
 
shared with a group of wonderful ladies...
Time spent with a wonderful Sister-in-law...
Great food..
Great Fellowship....
and Lots of Love...
 
and
The fact that nothing is perfect....
 
except LOVE.....
 
God's love that is.......
 
His love is perfect...
unconditional....
 Sacrificial
A Gift to all....
 
John3:16
 
Take time to Share the Love of Jesus with someone today
After all,
LOVE
is an action Word...
So unpack the box....
and
Share the LOVE!
 


Someone is waiting to see Jesus Love through you!
 
No one else can LOVE like you do!
 
 
Blessings to all My Blog Sisters
 
Love You All!
PATTY
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. I didn't see the spelling "change," I only saw the willow. Love doesn't see the flaws, only the beauty. Wishing you a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty. Was looking at my blog dashboard on the way to church :-) I love longaberger and I love the milk bottle. Sounds like a blast! I want to love as God would have me to. One of my prayers has been "Lord let me be swift to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath..." James 1:19 I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bottle...I was thinking the same thing as I read...just a sweet reminder of our very own imperfections. The trip sounds wonderful....blessings on your Lord's day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful trip. I love your bottle. It looks so pretty with your baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your post today !!..i do not see you in my blogroll...so strange.......lovely day darling...love you too...xxx..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi friend hope your doing fine...keeping our blog friends in prayer
    im visiting some of my bloggy friends of america cause you might have a little trouble reading my dutch blog and the google translato
    is not that helpful..
    your welcome is a simpel blog but so we keep the contact..
    blessings

    http://lightopmijnpad.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is beauty in imperfection. What fun you must have had. Do you know I grew up going to Dresden because my great aunt lived there? I still have relatives in Frazeysburg where the factory is. Did you go on into Roscoe Village? Oh the memories I have there.Thanks for sharing and I love this scripture, because love does endure all things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing is perfect in this world here on earth!! We need to be reminded of that daily.

    Your pitcher turned out so cute. You did a wonderful job.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it...even more with the misspelled word!! "Perfectly imperfect" :) So nice to "meet" you...I'm excited to follow along!! Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great little reminder of wonderful time spent in good company doing fun things. I love to have those reminders around me at all times.
    Thanks so much for coming by my blog, please come back and I will visit you again.
    And don't worry about your tiny mistake, it will bring a smile to your face every time you see it, I'm sure.
    Hugs, cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. A little imperfection is what always draws me to a piece! Beautiful post!
    Thanks so much for stopping by today and becoming a new follower, following you back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Foothills Farmhouse...Your comments are greatly appreciated. Blessings!